Changing the world one family, one home, one neighborhood at a time.
Empowering you to make your home “feel good” by connecting you to tools and resources to so you can move on or move in.
I believe change starts at home and changing the way your home “feels” changes your world. I believe we are all connected, that changing your world changes the world around you.
Over the last 25 years I have built a strong and varied business background in large corporate to small business in logistics, medical, education and real estate. The underlying theme in all I have done is empowering people to help them succeed. This is what it is all about: empowering you to make your home “feel good” so you can move on or move in.
I enjoy a great cup of coffee, finding adventure and learning. I graduated from SC4 with an AS and AA then transferred to Walsh college in Troy for a BBA and then a MBA . I am a mother of 3 and a grandmother of 2. I live in Lexington with my husband and younger children.
- 1994 to 2009 founder Maria Webb had a variety of management and teaching experience as a US Customs and Broder Protection broker, medical office manager and adjunct college instructor
- 2009 Maria Webb left professional work as office manager and adjunct college instructor to stay at home with infant children
- 2012 Maria Webb opened Maria Webb Realty, LLC
- 2013 Maria Webb joined KW and grew real estate business
- 2017 Maria Webb started personal growth and health journey with meditation, alternative medicine and founded Maria Webb Consulting, LLC a coaching and consulting company
- 2018 Maria Webb facilitated 1st holistic destination retreat, school board mindset and business mindset training
- 2020 Maria Webb wrote and published 1st book “Coaching Over Coffee” and combined Maria Webb Realty with Maria Webb Consulting
Maria Webb, Foundering Member
Ready to take action ?